ID:294359

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:XP
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:OK,so i've been working for the past two days trying to make an icon i've been doing really good even my close to pro friend took some of my ideas and imbed them into his icons and i always save after making a change to the icon and well....."dream maker has encountered a problem and needs to close" happened halfway through my saving and when it closed i opened it again and looked for my icon file. under the file ,where it says how big the file size is, my icon is now 0 kbs.Meaning that Dream Maker took all my hard work and my weekend and completely TRASHED IT so what im doing right now is pretty much writing an angry complaint on the forums on how angry i am with your freaking program,and how your freaking program ended up deleting my awesome icon.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
That happens once in awhile, your best bet is to fill out a bug report instead of ranting to fix the problem instead of making people look down at you.
This is most certainly a very annoying problem, but most any software suffers from similar unexpected encounters. Help BYOND by submitting a detailed bug report that includes the exact crash message and all the information the template requests!

Thank you in advance.