ID:294369

BYOND Build Number: The latest version
Operating System: Windows 7
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link: http://www.byond.com/games/EternalDuelistSoul/ DuelMonstersGenesis?tab=live
Internet Connection Type: Wireless connection
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Problem is, when I try to enter a game, it keeps saying "Launching game..." and then suddenly I find a "You must have your own BYOND KEY message", like it considers me as a guest when I am logged into my pager.

I cleared my cache and I still have the problem.

And here is the message I get;

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 478.1085)
Logging in....Connecting to byond://**.***.***.**:6002...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
connected
Connection failed.

Anyone knows what's up with that?

P.S. I am logged into both, my pager and the BYOND Hub, I've tried both ways to login, it didn't work, I even have tried another internet connection, it still didn't work, I really don't know what the problem is. Why does it say that I am a guest? when I am logged into my pager and it even said that I am online?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Most unfortunately you didn't specify neither your BYOND build (latest really isn't a suitable definition, given the empiric range from several years old to not even released beta builds), nor your firewall.
In 99.99% of all such cases, the culprit is a firewall (or other overly protective software) blocking communication between the pager and the Dream Seeker instance.
I have the same problem its really pissing me off.. i cant play anything each time i wanna join any game it tells me :

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 479.1086)
Logging in....Connecting to byond://***.***.***.***:2012...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
failed
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I had the same issue, and I went and disabled all my antivirus's shields. Still, the error continued. I will gladly give you more info on my system or anything else that will help you help me solve this problem.

-Austin
In response to AustinBower
Same thing happened to me except now it's fine. I just set my computer down and left for a few hours and when I came back it worked just fine.