ID:294402

BYOND Build Number:4.0 Public Version 479.1086
Operating System:Windows Vista/Mac OSX
Video/Graphics Card:unsure standard for macbook pro
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:Linksys wireless router

Problem Description:I have downloaded BYOND on my mac through my windows partition using a program called parallels and when i try to pull up the BYOND program on my computer it logs me in but then says in the box right above the box that says "Logged in as 'username' [Public]" has three lines of text that all say "Connection Failed" i also cannot log into any of the BYOND games i have already disabled my firewall but it still says the same thing and will not allow me to play any games. Whenever i try to play any games it pulls up what should be the game minus any graphic and it says that i cannot log in using BYOND what should i do to fix this

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Could it be that you have the same issue described here (basically Parallels 6 not properly working with BYOND, whereas version 5 did).
I fear that it is more of a problem with the Windows emulation on your Mac, rather than with BYOND itself, so there isn't much I can advice, unless contacting the software vendor and describing the problem. They might even be happy to hear of such issues, as that's the only way they can fix them.