ID:294417

BYOND Build Number: [479.1086]
Operating System: Windows XP SERVICE PACK 3
Video/Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
Game Hub/Link: Space Station 13 ( This is the only I tried)
Internet Connection Type: Cable ( I think)
Firewalls/Routers: No Firewall

Problem Description: Every time I want to JOIN the Space Station 13, my computer loads, downloads everything it needs, and then Freezes for 30 seconds, after that it unfreezes 1 second and freezes again for ever, leading to the restart of it.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Joining Space Station 13

Thank you
AntiBiotiK
I believe the Dream Catcher is crashing. I do not know now. I really hope some kind of help.
In response to AntiBiotiK
Well listen, it may be becuase you dont have a firewall, my computer had no firewall and i had the same exact problem, and i had to restart the whole PC, (not just turn off then on again, erase all of the programs, and use the AOL computer refresher disk,) but after that it was fixed, try getting a firewall, otherwise your computer will be more venerable to getting a virus,
In response to DarkKnight3
DarkKnight3 wrote:
Well listen, it may be becuase you dont have a firewall, my computer had no firewall and i had the same exact problem, and i had to restart the whole PC, (not just turn off then on again, erase all of the programs, and use the AOL computer refresher disk,) but after that it was fixed, try getting a firewall, otherwise your computer will be more venerable to getting a virus,

Please don't spread absolute bullshit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You cannot get a virus from BYOND.

Anyway, it sounds like it could be related to your graphics card if I had to guess, it sounds like it could practically be anything. Try going into the BYOND Pager (The blue orb in your taskbar) and going into File > Options and select "Software Rendering". This will render the game withihout using the GPU to isolate your problem.
Could you please attempt to log into a couple other games to see if the problem persists across all of them? Also make sure that you have the most up to date graphics drivers, and if you're feeling particularly peppy, reinstall BYOND making sure to delete the BYOND folder in program files and the documents folder before installing.