ID:294422

BYOND Build Number:479.1086
Operating System:Windows
Video/Graphics Card:Here
Game Hub/Link: http://www.byond.com/games/Liltroy614/NNWO
Internet Connection Type: Verizon Internet(so I'm assuming Cable. It connects through a jack I know that much.)
Firewalls/Routers: I believe they are on. The router is a Westell The Model Number is F90-610015-06

Problem Description:
It appears that no one is able to click on the turf of the login screen to start or load a game. We've tried a temporary acsess way, by clicking Text(which shows the first letter of the turf, mob, or obj) and following up from there. I know on other games they have fixed this however I'm not really so sure on how to fix it myself. This has happened about a few months back, or perhaps late last year (around December 2009) or early this year (like January 2010). Mainly because my computer broke and gotten a new one on March this year(but that's another issue for another time). I've also exhibited some issues with this on dream Maker in which the Load/Start Turfs will not appear on the Title Screen as transparencies. But When I Right-click on the spot I added the turf at, it will say that its there. But on the game its a different story.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Step One) Log Into the game.
Step Two) Allow resources to load.
Step Three) When your at the main screen(Usually a picture of title and 2 or 3 options, Being Load, New, or Delete) Try clicking on either Start or Load. The problem is that either the turf which allows the load/start function OR The Main Screen.
I believe I may share this problem,I try to log it,I'll get either black,or a frame of where they map should be was what my last window open was. A way i've fixed this is clicking around til I make my way into the game,and turning on hardware rendering from your computer,but in somegames with a DDR style training,this will lag you to shit. This is a temporary fix,but can limit gameplay,a more permanent would be loved.
If no one is able to click the turf properly, it sounds to me like a design problem, and not a software problem. However, if others users have no problem doing what you're attempting to do, I suggest making sure that you have the most up to day graphics drivers for your video card, and a fresh install of BYOND making sure to delete the BYOND folders in the program files and documents folders before reinstalling again.
In response to Mikau
Well it doesn't matter now since I found a solution. So thank you for the help / Response / concern
In response to Liltroy614
Could you please post the solution you found for future reference? Much appreciated.
In response to Mikau
Kinda limited to explain via PS3 but...
I downgrade my BYOND to a version (not sure which one exactly since I'm not on the PC), go to DM, compile then package the files and reinstall the up-to-date BYOND. Abit tedious but very effective until an "official" solution is given.