ID:294423

So I'm trying to host a game and I've done everything the thing told me to do but I still get the error that says it cannot be reached by players, please help.
same here it say port not found or port can be reached by other players
In response to TDOG102
TDOG102 wrote:
same here it say port not found or port can be reached by other players

check to make sure all firewalls allow the Dream Daemon to bypass, and also make sure you internet connection is trustworthy ('port can not be reached by other players' is an error i get, when i run a server without an internet connection, so only i can play by myself, lol)
If you had posted this in the Software Problems thread, you would have been given a form to fill out that looks like this:

<b>BYOND Build Number</b>:
<b>Operating System</b>:
<b>Video/Graphics Card</b>:
<b>Game Hub/Link</b>:
<b>Internet Connection Type</b>:
<b>Firewalls/Routers</b>:

<b>Problem Description</b>:

<b>Steps to Reproduce Problem</b>:

I've moved the thread to that section, please fill out the form so we can better help you.
In response to Mikau
i'm sorta having the same problem. at first it was saying the port wasn't able to be accessed by players, so i port forwarded my router and now it can be accessed...however, for some reason it keeps closing. i've literally tried everything. nothing seems to be wrong though, i open dream daemon, open my file, put in the port number, and click go. it says "BYOND hub reports port [port # here] can be reached by players." but then it just closes...it wont stay open any longer than like 3 seconds....wtf am i doing wrong?