ID:294429

Listen, I am a victim of a hack, BYOND is being invaded, i heard this hacker has already hacked some games to make him the owner of it, and currently IU (Icon Ultima) is being attacked, Joey the .hacker's server has already been downed... Sadly this hacker has hacked 5 of my friends two, He must be put to a stop! This hack he did on Joey's server is making himself immune to bans, he has even hacked me, and got me demoted from GM to Player, We need help! And this hacker is: Th1s1s4k1ngz
*smashes face against desk*

I can already 100% guarantee you it's not a hack.
This person is simply taking advantage of some kind of exploit in the game. The BYOND Staff won't do anything about personal games.
In response to Flame Sage
Well, Like i said, he hacked some players, and i think if you can hack people, you can hack all kinds of games.
In response to DarkKnight3
Once again, it's not a hack.
They're probably exploiting a glitch in the game.
Or are they logging into keys? They probably have weak password.
In response to Flame Sage
It's very likely they went to some kind of game, where they attacker used a compromised web page to stealth download a keylogger. Also, it's actually pretty easy just to import key.txt from a remote client and use a sandboxed client to log it in offline without the actual password.

=3