ID:294438

BYOND Build Number:479.1086
Operating System:Vista
Video/Graphics Card:??? (Good enough to run Newer 3D games)
Game Hub/Link: N/A
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers: Off (Windows)/Verizon: Westell Ultraline [Series 3]

Problem Description: I have had a consistent issue when both logging in to the pager, and running games.

Dealing with the pager, it allows me to log in without issue, but the second it goes to the next screen, it instantaneously stops responding.
Games are similar, but differ in that it does not occur until I press/click a button. Once I do, it freezes.

I can go into the Task Manager and end the process without any hiccups, and logging in via the website is no issue. Its only when dealing with the programs, themselves.
Windows Firewall is off, so that is not of concern.

------[ADDITION]
Attempted to NOT run the program as Admin (went into properties and unchecked said box), and now the pager simply crashes.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I would suggest completely uninstalling BYOND, and rebooting your computer to make sure any temporary traces of the program are removed, then reinstalling the software. It sounds to me like a file has become corrupt, although this is just a guess.
In response to Mikau
I thought that was the case as well, but I just tried that a few days ago.
Nothing changed.
I dunno what the problem is, as nothing appears to actaully be wrong with it.
I also tried letting it sit for a while, in case it was just loading slowly, but that didn't do much of anything besides have it sitting there.
This is getting frustrating...