ID:294445

Hi, everytime I try to play a game, it comes to a black screen and says, "Looking for save file," so I wait a little, but nothing happens. Can someone tell me what's wrong?
This should have been posted in the BYOND Software Problems where you could have filled out a form to give us more information which would help us resolve your issue. I have moved the thread to the correct forum, but you will need to fill out the form in order for us to begin.

<b>BYOND Build Number</b>:
<b>Operating System</b>:
<b>Video/Graphics Card</b>:
<b>Game Hub/Link</b>:
<b>Internet Connection Type</b>:
<b>Firewalls/Routers</b>:

<b>Problem Description</b>:

<b>Steps to Reproduce Problem</b>:
In response to Mikau
Sorry, I don't know what all that stuff means.
In response to Novaria
I find that extremely hard to believe. Those are very simple questions that everyone including my grandmother can understand and answer. Even foreigners that don't speak English can take a guess at them.
In response to Mikau
Instead of being a smartass, you could tell me where I could look on my computer to find the answers.
In response to Novaria
Novaria wrote:
Instead of being a smartass, you could tell me where I could look on my computer to find the answers.

You could've looked into other correct forum posts to come up with a specific problem. Although I don't think that someone's grandmother needed to be involved, you need more info.
In response to Graze_dragon
I'm having trouble getting on Duel Monsters Genesis. Whenever I try to log in a server, usually you'll see a window that would say "looking for saved files" and "player records" and then you're in the game. Well this time when I got to that said window, it would freeze. I thought at first the server was down so when I logged in on my desktop (yes this problem is on my laptop)I was able to log in normally. But on my laptop, I can't login at all. And yes I did log out from my desktop and I still got this problem. So does anyone know what can I do to fix this?
In response to Bulbasaur15
I've been having the same problem for months. All I get is a yellow screen with two white squares and two lines that read "Looking for save file..." and "Player Records."
In response to AstralTravller
I have this same problem, but it looked like it cleared up. Now it has three linies saying "Save file loaded(9kb). No HUB Records Found." then the third line has some text box and OK next to it.
In response to Bulbasaur15
To all faced with this issue or similar connection issues, please refer to this topic: http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6690

Basically, you need to update your BYOND. Details and downloads can be found via the above link. Please direct any further issues with connection to the game's forum as staff does not read this forum, ergo no one addresses issues posted here. Thanks.