High enuff to run FSX too
Game Hub/Link:
http://www.byond.com/games/SaucepanMan/ ShinobiOfLegend#tab=index

Internet Connection Type:
ADSL modem
Firewalls/Routers:
I disablled all of them
Problem Description:

First of all me and my brother of different computers and same internet router playing a game on byond, it rebooted and he was able to relog back but i was always stuck on the Ip of the game and either for 10 mins or it gives me Byond central not accessible and the host might be overloaded or slow internet from him while everytime i refresh i see the number of players increasing even after the reboot by 1 hour still players can login freely as i can see from my bro`s computer i turned off the firewall, my AVG protection and made sure byond passes through fire wall, i restarted the internet, tried some issues to renew my ip and i also re installed byond and restarted my laptop ..... and sometimes on my pagers , BUG:- uknown msg 14480 sth around this and byond central on accesible on my hub

Does the problem occur:
happened this time only after the server rebooted
Every time? Or how often?
^
In other games?
this game got 2 servers the first one i login okay but the other which got the save in doesnt let me in
In other user accounts?
Not on my brothers account on his PC, maybe the problem in my key?
On other computers?
No.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Well as a byond member i would request a fast, problem solving solution and i might be helping you with any thing you might need from me in order to help.... I didnt buy the membership to look at it right?