ID:294489

BYOND Build Number: 479.1086
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: Nvidia Gefroce MX
Game Hub/Link: Duel Monsters Gensis(I tried every server) http://www.byond.com/games/EternalDuelistSoul/ DuelMonstersGenesis
Internet Connection Type: Connected to a router via USB port
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall

Problem Description: I click join and I connect properly, however once it gets to the main screen to where it would load with a gray screen normally(along with loading my save file), it became orange and it doesn't load up at all. This weirdly only happened just on the date of this post. If it's a problem with the cache then I don't know how to clear it. My graphics cad is pretty dead anyway so if it's a higher graphics type of thing that's over DirectX v.7 it won't appear at all.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: I go onto any of the DMG servers and it still comes with the same problems.
Graze_dragon wrote:
BYOND Build Number: 479.1086
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: Nvidia Gefroce MX
Game Hub/Link: Duel Monsters Gensis(I tried every server) http://www.byond.com/games/EternalDuelistSoul/ DuelMonstersGenesis
Internet Connection Type: Connected to a router via USB port
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall

Problem Description: I click join and I connect properly, however once it gets to the main screen to where it would load with a gray screen normally(along with loading my save file), it became orange and it doesn't load up at all. This weirdly only happened just on the date of this post. If it's a problem with the cache then I don't know how to clear it. My graphics cad is pretty dead anyway so if it's a higher graphics type of thing that's over DirectX v.7 it won't appear at all.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: I go onto any of the DMG servers and it still comes with the same problems.

You're not the only one to face this issue. The only way I could get onto DMG was to use the server link provided in the Yu-Gi-Oh RP in RP Unlimited, which I am participating in. It took me to a version 3.8 server instead of a version 3.9 server, so maybe it's got something to do with the recent update.
In response to KettouRyuujin
So there is no other way to fix the problem? I won't be able to play at all if there isn't since obviously they won't move servers back.
In response to Graze_dragon
I have the same problem so I looked at the options and messages. Apparently it loses connection while loading the save file for some reason.

Connecting to byond://64.120.204.94:1601...connected
Connection failed.
In response to Meccquest
Meccquest wrote:
I have the same problem so I looked at the options and messages. Apparently it loses connection while loading the save file for some reason.

Connecting to byond://64.120.204.94:1601...connected
Connection failed.
Well mine doesn't say connection failed, it just freezes so i can't do anything. I still haven't gotten any luck gettting in.
In response to Graze_dragon
i have this same problem if anyone found out how to fix can you tell me?
In response to Sephirothkh2
i have the same problem too :C
I too am experiencing the same problem. I want to test dang it!! any one find a fix for it yet?
In response to Fangsofdeath
I had that same problem. I uninstalled BYOND and reinstalled it (Version 480.1088), and it worked. G'luck guys!
I am having the same problems. If there is a way to fix it so i can play again.
In response to Uther II
Uther II wrote:
I had that same problem. I uninstalled BYOND and reinstalled it (Version 480.1088), and it worked. G'luck guys!

Hmm...it's beta. I'm gonna try to get 480.1088, then report here if that fixes the problem(for the people that have doubts).
Yup, getting the newer version 480.1088 fixes the problem. Note:You MUST have this version to play. So go uninstall the current version and get the new one.
In response to Fangsofdeath
why do some games get deleated from byond