ID:294522

Hey. You know i tried to leave feedback for a game and apparently this is available only to byond members and admins. I don't like this. Everyone should be allowed to leave feedback to a game whats the point of restricting that. It only hurts the games if only certain people can leave feedback.

PS.Since i can't do it there i will here.

BUS-Bleach Unforgiven sins. Try it out ^^ great game, abit like all others but has some special training and great helpful mods there, atleast 1 is there almost all the time.
There may be a few people to watch out for when they get mad but with the ignore verb and mods allways present things are easy to solve. Plus we just got a new shell server and should be moving into it soon. Hope you will come try the game out ^^ Cya there.
Reviews are restricted to BYOND Members only, it adds to one of the reasons you too should purchase a membership. Then you can post on your blog all you want to about any game you want to. However, this is not the place to do so, and if you feel your suggestions should apply that would go under BYOND Features, though, I feel personally It would be denied the moment an admin laid eyes upon it.
Goodpoint. Very good point. If only certain people can leave feedback, then you won't get all the criticism that you need. For example, let's say some a-hole says that the game sucks in every way, but you know that's not true. The creator may change the game in a worse way. Or maybe it is a game where you have a really good idea, but you can't tell the owner that. Open feedback for everyone.
In response to Leur
That last part is not true. It is a good thing. So in this case, BYOND has to choose: Money, or a nice website with good games. Take your pick!