ID:294527

My byond pager is online, my firewall is down. And yet when i try to go in a game it just trys logging me in as a guest. Which i cant play the games i want to as a guest. So i have no idea what to do. My options and messages thing says BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest. When on my pager it says its online
my pager doin the same thing have u been banned lately on any game
same thing with mine
In response to Sauske uchia
I have same issue it says

BUG:Failed to open port
In response to Sethx88
same thing
RehabDrugs wrote:
My byond pager is online, my firewall is down. And yet when i try to go in a game it just trys logging me in as a guest. Which i cant play the games i want to as a guest. So i have no idea what to do. My options and messages thing says BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest. When on my pager it says its online

You have more than one firewall, one of which is still active. Probably it's the built-in Windows firewall, which most people forget to deactivate when they install another one.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
RehabDrugs wrote:

You have more than one firewall, one of which is still active. Probably it's the built-in Windows firewall, which most people forget to deactivate when they install another one.

So i hear in every thread but i've disabled both and am damn sure there isn't another one but i still get the problem
In response to Chris1464
Chris1464 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:

So i hear in every thread but i've disabled both and am damn sure there isn't another one but i still get the problem

If you still have this problem, you have yet another firewall or the firewalls you have are misconfigured. There is no way for the pager to be able to login on the hub and DS to login as guest anyway unless the two apps can't talk to each other. This can only happen if you have a firewall interfering. Check your antivirus software as well; it may have a firewall of its own.
In response to K zak ya ni
same with mine and i have been banned from shinobi but i cant get on any other game