ID:294529

BYOND Build Number: Latest
Operating System: Windows 7
Video/Graphics Card: Nvidia Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Game Hub/Link: None, it's for all games
Internet Connection Type: Honestly do not know. It is Wi-Fi however and I get 10mbps download speed on speedtest.org
Firewalls/Routers: Router is a Belkin one. Not sure of the name.

Problem Description: Basically, whenever I connect to a game, it signs me in as a guest key. I'm signed in on the website and signed in on the pager w/ my key, but whenever I connect to a game,it treats my key as a guest key, causing me to get booted on some games.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Try to connect?

if you get answered tell me i'm having the exact same problem
Same thing happens with me. Someone help us >.>
In response to Chris1464
TryLoggin into the pager. if that dont work relog in on the site.If it still dont work Reinstall byond on your computer in reboot it.Should work then.
In response to Joeste
already tried all that,it didn't help
for the love of god if someone is working on this please tell me,it's been months since i've been able to play games here
In response to Mofunman
It happens to me too except it tries to log me in as a Guest than it says it failed to log me in as guest it says something like this.... Byond pager is offline connecting as Guest..... Failed..
In response to Joeste
I'm glad to know Joeste is the only one attempting to help us....
The problem is a misconfigured firewall. Even though you are able to login with your pager, Dream Seeker can't talk to the pager to verify your identity.

You need the following settings for all your firewalls, for the programs byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, and dreamdaemon.exe:

- The programs must be able to use incoming and outgoing TCP traffic.
- If there is a hash check (like MD5), it must be turned off.

Usually what we see in these cases is that someone has BYOND working, then when they upgrade the program fails a hash check and the firewall stupidly doesn't ask to re-confirm that the program is still valid--it simply denies access outright.

If you check your firewall and all the settings are correct, this means you have a second firewall interfering. It is common to have a main firewall and the Windows firewall both running, so be sure to check all firewalls.

Lummox JR