ID:294553

BYOND Build Number:Latest
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:byond.wizardschronicles.com:6001
Internet Connection Type:Wi-Fi
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall/ Avast

Problem Description: While I try to play BYOND at work, I am able to log into many games, except the one game I want to play. It keeps trying to connect then says failed. When at home, I have NO problem logging on to this game and the other games aswell. I just wanna be able to play this one game! Help!

Your problem is, your playing BYOND at work.
Most work areas have those ports blocked, and for good reason.

Why not just try to get some actual work done? ;)
In response to Flame Sage
WELL If I have work to do then I would do it...Im a student worker so there is no work to do during summer......And insted of wasting your time posting you could accually help. I can play all byond games but that one
Tinkerbell525 wrote:
BYOND Build Number:Latest
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:byond.wizardschronicles.com:6001
Internet Connection Type:Wi-Fi
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall/ Avast

Problem Description: While I try to play BYOND at work, I am able to log into many games, except the one game I want to play. It keeps trying to connect then says failed. When at home, I have NO problem logging on to this game and the other games aswell. I just wanna be able to play this one game! Help!

"Latest" isn't a version number; it's important to be specific when filling in that kind of info, although in this case I don't think it's relevant to your issue.

One thing you should try to do is use tracert to check your connection to the remote address. You should see that address in the splash screen when it's trying to connect. If there's a blockage between you and the remote address, it might not actually be the college blocking you but some kind of problem with the upstream ISP. However it is possible that the specific port being used by that game is blocked, in which case the only way around that would be some kind of proxy. The fact that you can connect to other games is encouraging, since it means not all games are being blocked.

Lummox JR