Alright, I've had people test DMIDE ( ShadeCyberPlatinum, Urias/Magnum2k ) and I've gotten some good feedback. I've pretty much finished the Code Editor minus the context based autocomplete which is basically an upgraded version of the current autocomplete. I've also added in Plugin support which is kind of nice. This means I can release the Code Editor and everything else as a plugin the way I planned. I would really like to polish the IDE up a little bit more before releasing anything concrete.
Here's a look at my list of miscellaneous things to do:
- Parse resources inside of '', error if file not found and no file dir mode.
- HUD Editor (ShadeCyberPlatinum)
- Icon Editor (Half Finished)
- Map Editor (I made a Tmx2Dmm converter not too long ago, this shouldn't be hard in comparison.)
- Option to snap to grid. (ShadeCyberPlatinum's idea)
- Plugin Manager
- Context Based Autocomplete
Feed me your ideas.