Edit: Bolded text has been added into the game.
Ok so here is a quick poll to see what you'd like to see next in Wargames, here is a breakdown of my intentions for each option:
Option1: Combat Improvements
1) More combat modifiers, and then display of modifiers while in combat
2) Some kind of graphical combat display
3) More varied icons for combat in the output box
4) 'Beachhead' Scenarios to initiate breakthroughs into a country before regular combat continues
Option2: Economic Improvements
1) Replace the Trade system with an easier to use one
2) Reallow the sale and purchase of factory produced units (Tanks, Artillery, Aircraft, Ships)
3) Budgets for nations, have an identified cost for services such as healthcare and education which can be altered
4) A dependency to trade or suffer cons from isolationism
5) Possibly new resource(s)
Option3: Cold War Improvements
1) Introduce 'Set Nations' feature to Cold War gametype with Cold War era presets for nations
2) Introduce a way of defecting between sides
3) Introduce a new 'DEFCON' system unique to the Cold War gametype
4) Improve the current Space Race system for more features
Poll: What would you like to see next?
Login to vote.