No really, how about you explain what's that supposed to mean? I didn't claim that any side had the burden of proof more than the other. All I said is that NEITHER party have enough evidence, regardless of whoever's stuck with the burden of proof.

And you know what we assume when nobody has any evidence?

Whatever doesn't have the burden of proof!

Empiricism, do you use it?
i agree with dixon on the fact that if he doesn't understand what he believes in, then why should he believe it. and i wunna throw my little religious pitch in. for all of you people who believe in god, where's your proof? i'm not atheist myself, i keep my religious concerns to myself, but in no way do i believe in god, and i won't until a see a shred of proof that is real. you people say the bible is real? heh, is was written by some random person to make a ton of people believe exactly what he believes. i forget where i saw it, but i found this out one day, and i saw who wrote it. his last name was christian. christian. ring a bell? sounds like the guy who wrote it made up CHRISTIAN-ity. pieces fit, don't they?
having arguements like this is fucking pointless, making someone questioning their beliefs is worth a shit, but then going out and just saying stupid shit like "i'm not atheist myself, i keep my religious concerns to myself, but in no way do i believe in god" Well, Flameass, Athiest is the abscense of the belief in theism, which is the belief of god/gods. You do not believe in "God" so do you believe in "GODS".

If you believe everything your fucking told, or what random fucking people say on the internet also, your just as stupid as the people you claim to be stupid.

"you people say the bible is real? heh, is was written by some random person to make a ton of people believe exactly what he believes. i forget where i saw it, but i found this out one day, and i saw who wrote it. his last name was christian. christian. ring a bell? sounds like the guy who wrote it made up"

You would have a better time saying that one day a meteor hit the ground and out popped a giant penis that splooged all over a mans face and when he ate some he shit it out on tons of toiletpaper and bam, theres the bible. Your fucking story is fucking stupid and full of ignorance. Research some shit before you even bother to try and bash other peoples religion.
Page: 1 2