ID:30924

Keywords: byondrpg, contests
Basically Audeuro decided to remove the Event Organizer position from BYOND RPG(for whatever reasons he decided).

In consequence, the Epic Quest 2 and other events(secrets) I was in the process of organizing when he removed it will be moved over to here. This will include the Progeny Opening Day Celebration that I was going to do in conjunction with BYOND RPG.

I feel this change can work however disappointing it may be that we do not have official backing. On the other hand, we get to use any of BYOND Prime's games for the contests.

I'm actually undecided if I'm going to do another Epic Quest on BYOND Prime because it feels like that would be best suited for an RPG Guild. However, keep this blog on the watch!

His reasoning was pretty much you weren't doing anything and you hadn't made mention any plans of future events. Also I had no idea it had happened/was happening until you made this post.
Tiberath wrote:
His reasoning was pretty much you weren't doing anything and you hadn't made mention any plans of future events. Also I had no idea it had happened/was happening until you made this post.

Uh, I did organize one big contest. It's been about a month and I was doing something so pshh.

Organizing a big contest takes weeks. I had five games flake out on me last time. And when I asked him if he wanted to do another Epic Quest he gave me a very ambiguous answer.
Oh yeah, by the way, I was doing posts for the guild blog too, which is pretty much all everyone else was doing. I was there when he did it too. It was a spin off of him being annoyed with me, "Why is he even an event organizer".
SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE!