Hogwarts: A New Beginning

by Shadowcapii
Hogwarts: A New Beginning
We're using a new hub now
ID:313407

Keywords: question, staff
Can i be a staff on this server i just went on it pretty good server x] i am experienced been admin on charmed server and um ur games abit buggy but it'll do btw nice graphics kay thanks for reading and have a good one
Don't accept her application. She is a rude and un-experienced staff member. The only reason she was staff on that server was because her friend owned it but she still got fired after continously being rude and abusing verbs. Trust me she is not one you want to have as staff!
fuck u
no one likes u egg head hey homies check this video i uploaded about him on utube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY46wa5Drfk
It's true, Trust me, If something doesn't go her way she trys to ruin you and your game and spams it out. Don't trust her, You can ask anyone, I can send you so much references :)
I agree with Dave ( Domdavden )
She accuses people of lying while she herself is the true person who is lying. She manipulates and lies to anyone so she can get what she wants. She once tried to take over Charmed Life or Death owned by Domdavden and myself. She spammed a big text which crashed the server multiple times. She is threatening anyone who disagrees with her and uploads videos on youtube about conversations which infringes privacy.
you guys can fuck off ive spoken to youtube that is not privacy you two face cow/pig you can both die and rot in hell he spammed my server up?
do i throw a hissy no because i'm more mature than you so you can fuck off and mind your own damn shit you bastard pricks! don't mess with me.
um...well about the apply look at our forums
Kai x]