Some exciting new features in this week's update:
- Server champions! On Member servers, your number of wins are now tracked for that server, and a list is kept of the top 50 winners. The Server Champion is listed in the world status for the server. There is a stat panel list of the top 50 winners and their number of wins.
We're eventually likely to hold a World Championship or some such with the top players, leading to prizes...so get on that list!
- Deathmatch mode now provides prizes for dropping another robot's power supply on your base. You can choose between increasing your power by five or fabricating two modules.
- Hydrated Air now applies the module damage before the push damage. (Richiebob)
- A player with restrained movement (such as Magnetic Restraints) was pushable...now they take damage instead of moving when pushed.
- After using teleport, you'd keep getting the teleport sound when clicking around during that turn. (Sorry I lost track of who first reported this.)
In the next week I'll finally get to the other sounds that were submitted, and Guy is back from vacation and working on art.
Copyright © 2016 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.