ID:31395

Keywords: gfx, progeny
One of BYOND Prime's members(none other than your very own Vancegetto) donated two brilliant graphics for Spector Entertainment's, Progeny.
So we thought we'd show them off here!

In other BP news we're looking for some writers/observers to do a biweekly BYOND Prime Newspaper. This newspaper is dedicated to all of BYOND, so we'll be forum crawling, blog crawling, game visiting, doing interviews, writing new game reviews and much more. The target audience for this newspaper is very broad, we'll have a programming section for developers, an art&graphics section, plus things like cool blog and forum posts, significant members, and new games.

The first contest we host will be in another couple of weeks with the release of Progeny. Hopefully we'll have a couple memberships to give away and some cool contests during the release plus lots of alcohol(in game).

So if you have any comments, questions or you want to be a writer/investigator for our new paper just comment here!

I wanna be a writer :D Please?
I sent you a page
I'm a programmer.
I am sorry to say but I quit. I cannot fulfill my duties as the game review reporter I am very sorry. Unforeseen event have pormeted me to leave this post.

-Genjura