You have been added to my pager....

I will try & get the russian version for you though Nitros, I don't know when he will respond though...I plan on making them publicly downloadable so people can see if they do any better using the program that can allow them to code in the language of their choice.
Thank you very much!
I haven't received a response yet but when I do I will message you guys on the pager & give you a link to the corresponding version to download for your language...

In the meantime I suggest you try your best at learning the language as-is in english just in case he doesn't respond for a while or not at all for whatever reason....

If you have specific problems or anything you can add me to your pager & send me a message & I will do my best to help, also you can post on the Developer How-To or Code Help forums & we will all do our best to help you understand how it should be programmed or to help with whatever code problems you may be having....

---Hopefully he will respond soon & I can get the program uploaded & available for download but in the event he doesn't respond for some reason I don't want you guys to stop programming or wait until he does respond in the mean-time...

You should be still trying to learn to program or doing actual programming in the mean-time while waiting...
Please send it to my e-mail, not to pager.
Try using this instead of the DM Guide
Page: 1 2