Popisfizzy wrote:
If I'm the person you hate most on the planet, then you really need to get off the internet and meet people. There's plenty in the real world that are worse than I am.

Really? I never thought person would ever exist

Anyways; What would Garthor do if today was the last day of his life?
Popisfizzy wrote:
If I'm the person you hate most on the planet, then you really need to get off the internet and meet people. There's plenty in the real world that are worse than I am.

You realise Garthor only said you because you asked the question. He would have said it was me if I had asked that question and so on.

Well, maybe not me. Tibby is just too damn awesome.

What would Garthor do if he owned the Internet?
Yes, of course. I just had to have a rebuttal of some sort, and seeing as how it was 2:51 in the morning when I posted it, I went with the most obvious one imaginable.
Vermolius wrote:
What would Garthor do first in unarmed combat?

Just a flesh wound.

What would Garthor do if he could tell the future?

I'd tell it to get the hell off its lazy ass and get a real job. Seriously. The future's a goddamn bum.

What would Garthor do if he lived forever?

Pretty much everything, I'd imagine.
Gooseheaded wrote:
Anyways; What would Garthor do if today was the last day of his life?

Pretty much the same thing I usually do.

Only naked.

And with firearms.
Tiberath wrote:

I would begin banishing people from it for abusing an ever-changing set of rules that exists only within my own head, yet I expect everybody to know and follow to the letter.
Garthor wrote:
Tiberath wrote:

I would begin banishing people from it for abusing an ever-changing set of rules that exists only within my own head, yet I expect everybody to know and follow to the letter.

Oh, that's all. Easy to follow. "Don't post stupid things". I assume following that rule would pretty much ensure the survival of myself on the Internet. Then again, banishing me from the Internet wouldn't be very easy. <.<
Tiberath wrote:
Garthor wrote:
Tiberath wrote:

Oh, that's all. Easy to follow. "Don't post stupid things". I assume following that rule would pretty much ensure the survival of myself on the Internet. Then again, banishing me from the Internet wouldn't be very easy. <.<

You'd be banished from my internet for that.
What would Garthor do, if, while playing a console RPG, he did come across a devilish, unsolvable block-pushing puzzle?
What would Garthor do if he met himself~!
Jp wrote:
What would Garthor do, if, while playing a console RPG, he did come across a devilish, unsolvable block-pushing puzzle?

Solve it.

Seriously, man.

Block-pushing puzzles are EASY.
Xeal wrote:
What would Garthor do if he met himself~!

Punch him in the face.

I wouldn't be punching myself in the face, of course. Just him.
Hi, it's me again.

What would Garthor do if he had to hide a body?
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
Hi, it's me again.

What would Garthor do if he had to hide a body?

I would most certainly NOT drag it down to the park, wedge it so that it is right under the bridge where nobody can see it, and then leave my neighbor's gloves (already drenched in his blood, of course) at the scene.
I like how one of the comments had a "Dear Garthor" take to it. That could be a regular column. Heck, I'd read it.
You and 5 random people are stuck in a room with a nuclear device in the center, unfortunately to deactivate the device it requires the 5 people stick their hands into slots where they will be chopped off, you have 5 minutes to convince the other people you should be the one to live, how do you do this?
What would Garthor do if he had multiple personalities aware of each other?
Garthor could you unban me from the forums please I won't bring it up again though technicaly you're soposed to give me a warning
Alec94 wrote:
Garthor could you unban me from the forums please I won't bring it up again though technicaly you're soposed to give me a warning

1: This post is three years old.
2: Garthor isn't a forum moderator.
3: Take it up with the powers that be using the Support Form.
Page: 1 2