ID:31795

Keywords: progeny, release

Teka who I'm sure you all know from his Teka Co. guild residing on the front page, and his current spot as the #1 BYOND philanthropist has generously decided to supply a prize for the Progeny Opening Day Celebration and Contest.
What is the prize?

Your pick of any video game on Amazon.com under $60.

That's correct! Now you may be wondering what you have to do for this prize! We're not ready to divulge all our secrets, but it will be an in-game contest using one of the unique features Progeny has to offer.

The release? It's been a while since we announced it and we still haven't given a date. Well, we were going to try to get it out this weekend before I leave on my vacation for two weeks. This may still be possible so look out for a blog post withing two days about this. If not we'll have to post pone it until I return from vacation the first/second week of July.

It wouldn't be a real Spector post without some screenshots and game discussion.

We finally got around to adding in hairstyles:

Long black haired evil looking orc >=)

Blond haired warrior elf!

Human dude.

An integral part of the Orc mentality is a sense of being embattled. Many races have moved in to ancestral Orcish lands and it's your job as an orc to defend your homeland.

Here's an example of a group of religious human Zealots and their town in Orc land.

Finally we rough drafted Jaul's Tower(the first elf dungeon).

It's kind of ugly right now and there's not really a lot going on. Where as Tarus Manor had an emphasis on navigating through traps, we plan on having a shifting darkness that we'll implement with 4.0. It should make it hard to see in some places adding strategic depth and what looks like a shifting dungeon.

Edit-
We also got these great graphics for the hub from Vancegetto.

What the fuck, you wouldn't take me out to lunch yesterday and you're giving away $60.
He's not giving away $60, Teka is giving away $60 :P
=/ true
When you say game, could I buy a game book if I win, membership for byond worth 60 dollars or something in that nature.
If you win we can possibly negotiate. But in the end it's up to Teka and what he wants to do. I think it'd be easier on us if you guys would just pick a game because I don't want this turning into a sort of $60 gift card thing where you pick and choose items from all around.
So when you say under 60 dollars what if the game you want is about 10 dollars and you want the book which is about 15. You can only get the game? >_>
BlueFireX wrote:
So when you say under 60 dollars what if the game you want is about 10 dollars and you want the book which is about 15. You can only get the game? >_>

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But I doubt that'll be the case.
Who the hell wants a $10 game?
I want to make a joke about your mothers and generous prizes.
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
I want to make a joke about your mothers and generous prizes.

Hahahah.
Cavern wrote:
Who the hell wants a $10 game?

People who own a DS and likes those classic games that first came out on the DS? Or maybe a used game.
BlueFireX: If you want that crap, just buy a Nintendo Wii and buy those games for less than $10. That way, you get it cheaper, and on a bigger screen rather than the crappy DS.
I'm confused, doesn't Bluefire want old DS games not VC games?
I'm going to get Civ4 when I rape all of you guys at the contest.
Worldweaver wrote:
BlueFireX wrote:

Actually I think it could be anything adding under 60 bucks..so you could get 1-3 items..although I'm not completely sure about this...Anyways, alot of us at the TCM have been looking forward to this games release and will be supporting it :P

IcewarriorX wrote:
Worldweaver wrote:
BlueFireX wrote:

Actually I think it could be anything adding under 60 bucks..so you could get 1-3 items..although I'm not completely sure about this...Anyways, alot of us at the TCM have been looking forward to this games release and will be supporting it :P

Great, I didn't want to be speaking for Teka so I didn't give a definitive answer.
Good test sesh today.
Hehe nice :) yeah i see your questions and as ice warrior has said i see no problem with buying sevaral games/game guides even game cosole parts eg. Controler as the prize as long as the total adds upto $60 or less of course if the game(s)/items end up to a bit extra lets say $65 that will be ok aswell but i do stress that u will Have to own an amazon account with a wishlist so that i can reward the winner with their prize(s) and ur adress set up on it do not worry i will not be able to see ur adress only ur country .good luck to the winner and i hope you can set up an amazon account u do not need any form of credit card just a wishlist with ur adress (i cannot see ur adress) :)
OMIGOSH IS IT TODAY PLXORZ LET IT BE TODAY ILL S UCK ANYTHING OF YOURS FOR ONLY TWENTY BUCKS
Page: 1 2