ID:318272

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I have seen games which record deaths/losses etc... on the scoreboard...it would be nice if we could reverse the rankings based on whether it's a good or bad thing to happen in the game so the ranking would be totally reversed...

What I mean is the people with the least deaths/losses would then be at the top #1 on the scoreboard for example when clicking that sort option & the people with the most deaths/losses would be at the bottom....

I think this would allow for better competition & a better reason to try & keep the numbers lower because then they don't have to switch to the last page just to see whos doing the best, right now they see whos doing worst at the top, the one who sucks a lot...which is not exactly desirable...the leaderboards are meant to show which people are doing better in whatever field you select to sort with.
There is already an option when setting up the scores on the website to either sort Lowest to Highest or Highest to Lowest?
Is it available to each set of things like "Kills" & "Deaths" to have one thing sort one way & one the other???

I can't test anymore since i'm not a member & the website has it blocked to me since the update...

I would've checked if it would've let me before posting anyways....

If so I want people to be aware of this & use it in their own games...

The only problem I see now if is every category must be sorted the same way & you don't get to set it individually for each one like "Kills" normal & "Deaths" opposite, on the same game...which is what i'm proposing here...if it's already done i'll close this though....
Yes, you can sort the two different ways. Honestly though it seems silly to post a feature request on something just to make sure it's available. If you don't know, this is not the forum to ask.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Redundant)