ID:319441

I've been working on creating HTML pages for each of my libraries that describe what the library does, describe each var/proc/object defined by the library, and provide examples of how to use the library. These pages are linked to by each hub entry's "Documentation" link.

Here are the ones I've finished so far:

Dynamic Lighting
Hub
Keyboard
Map Instancing
Overlays
Region
Speech Bubbles
Visibility Groups
Warps
These will be of good help. Thanks!
This is amazing, :O Nice job F_A, i have always Admired your work, you are Byonds biggest benefactor, Though im sure you have a big head by now.

As a beginner add probably dead in the water programmer, i could never make sense of your libraries,I probably still wont to be honest, but this is good, it looks great and your work is always helpful :).
These documents are really nice, brief, simple, and informative.

I think it would be a great idea if you included the HTML document in with the library file itself (For off-line reference), along with the online documentation.

It may also be a good idea to include library revision/version numbers, because, you know, you update your libraries regularity :)
I'm still hoping they add a way for developers to add custom content to the DM reference. That way you could select "Forum_account.Keyboard" in the list of libraries in Dream Maker, press F1, and see a help page about it.

Higoten wrote:
It may also be a good idea to include library revision/version numbers, because, you know, you update your libraries regularity :)

That's a good idea. I have a feeling these reference sheets won't always be kept up to date.