RP Unlimited

by AnthonyHawkina
[Share] [Subscribe] [Zip]
ID:322457

BYOND Version:493
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 17.0.963.56
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
When hosting and my computer shuts down or Dream Daemon closes, I can't reload some of the server's files. More specifically, I mean the world setting, forum, GM music, player music, bans, and custom title. Could it be because I'm not saving them? If so, how do I save those things, because I don't see any verbs that save those type of things.
This happens every time that DD closes or the sever is shut down.
Weird thing about this is that I can load the player files... ._.
Any suggestions?
Try changing the server so that it's not set to ultrasafe. Alternately, there is a world reboot verb that saves all of these files, as well as the world shutdown verb.
Sorry, forgot to say that it's not at ultra-safe. Anyway, thanks, I'll try the world reboot verb and world shutdown verb and see if it works.

Also, I didn't remember to mention that I can see the files that aren't loading. They're in the folder, where they're supposed to be. And when I viewed the properties, they say "Created on 02/12/12", which is when I started hosting the server. Could this mean that there are just problems loading the files?
It sounds like the server just isn't reading the files. I suggest doing a clean wipe, then a fresh install of RPU, and trying that.