ID:322901

Am I the only one that at this point feels as though the original website from before the members update was actually a lot easier for players to navigate? There is no order to the way games are published anymore. They are just all grouped together by popularity/ect. Is there any possibility that games will be grouped into genre again?
You can sort games through the tags system on the right. The site has been like this for 1.5 years.
In response to Tom
I just wanted to say the new website is great, I find it a lot easier to keep informed about any new posts, the vote-up for responses is a nice touch as well & the pager integrated onto the website, with the ability to send pages & even view past pages is just amazing in my opinion...

---The only thing that took me a second was the forums...I wasn't aware at first that the different categories like Discussion, Q & A, Gaming, and Developer Resources were clickable links from the main forums page so I was a bit confused by when I clicked into a sub-category in those sections why it was showing a clickable link for those at the top where it shows the forums your in...

For me those sections that show any new post over all the sub-forums is useless & I wont be using them to view the posts, i'd rather click into each sub-forum individually...

And considering the forum/category itself doesn't have seperate posts & just shows the latest posts over all sub-forums I just don't find it very useful...

-----So good work, it's only the one part on the forums I don't care to use & the only thing that took me a moment to figure out what data it was showing me on that page because I didn't think about it before...