Pokémon Eevee World Online

by Enic
Pokémon Eevee World Online
A world where only Eevees and Eeveelutions exist
ID:326678

So what has been done? To be honest not that much as you'd like to know.

I've been busy with other stuff and I've barely had time to work on this, but I promise that I'll keep on working and have it released this year. I'll also write these progress report to keep me motivated and to have you guys up to date :)

So, now for real, what has been done?

- Simple interface

I'll work on this more, but this is basicly how it looks like at the moment. It'll most likely look like the old one, but that's fine because it wasn't really bad. Also I'm not sure if I'll have that output looking like it does.

Also the client view will always adjust itself when you change the size of the window, and there won't be any unnecessary black space :)

Now, you might wonder why a Eevee has ember? That's just for testing purpose.

- Combat

There'll be some changes to this. You'll now be able to target a mob and projectiles will be fired towards the mob's direction(in 360 angles). However you'll still have to face towards the targeted mob to be able shoot towards it, otherwise you'd shoot towards the direction you're facing. So there won't be any way to fire projectiles to the opposite direction of you! There will also not be any homing projectiles.

- NPCs
They will definitely be smarter this time. No longer just: follow player, choose random attack, die.
My goal to this is to have them run around/away, choose moves smarter and such.

- Drag 'n drop Hotslots

These was also in v. 1. But yeah, you'll be able to have up to 9 moves in your hoyslots bar.

So this is basically what there is to it now. There isn't much, as I said. But there will be a lot of progress made to this!

What to do:
- NPC AI
- Evolutions
- Items
- Quests
- Party
- Weather
- PvP
- Map
- Add most of the moves in.

And that'll pretty much be it until a public release? :)

Stuff that can be added after a first release:
- Team/Guild system
- Build system.
- Pvp only zone

Bravo bravo :3 Cant wait till you finish everything. Im sure the game will turn out to be a success
Will you be adding bosses? Think that'll give Quests and the Team System more appeal.
If I have a pixel artist who could help me with that, sure why not.
Haha ^_^ ; Good luck Enic (:
Thanks Kozzy :D
Nice man ;)
Also add females icons. And I will play this to the day it die. Not many games with females. Which is so wrong, like only "boys" play byond.

Or to where you can icon your own eevee and play with it in game. Which would be awesome!! A "custom icon" overlay and underlay.

**Sarah Is Crimed Broken Heart**
I can icon.just send me a pager my key is The_Last_Shaman.Hope you make me iconne.
Been such a long time since last. I might pick this up again soon :P

HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Also add females icons. And I will play this to the day it die. Not many games with females. Which is so wrong, like only "boys" play byond.

Or to where you can icon your own eevee and play with it in game. Which would be awesome!! A "custom icon" overlay and underlay.

**Sarah Is Crimed Broken Heart**

Female icon for Eevee? How?