ID:32707

That is the date and time that we will be releasing Progeny and holding the contest for $60 on Amazon.com! Book it and get ready =D! It should be awesome.

We've posted all the extensive documentation beforehand so you guys can read up if you want.

http://files.byondhome.com/Worldweaver/ Progeny%20Extensive%20Documentation.htm
I'm sorry about the wait, guys.
don't worry man, just worry when I'm level 1337 and I totally rape you in progeny.
Haha, that'll be the day.
Also, nice work on the documentation.
Thanks =P
Awesome nublet!
YOU BETTER NOT BE LIEING THIS TIME PHATTY
Stop being mean to Worldweaver noob, I'm going to dedicate my whole purpose of the game to killing you.
I remember Vandit, the guy that insulted Dixon!
HAHA, Dixon? I remember that fat worthless pile of shit. Is he dead yet?
oh and btw, nice documentation, I like.
Shinkaru wrote:
oh and btw, nice documentation, I like.

If you hadn't noticed that's already been said noob, I'm going to organize a guild just to hunt you down just for that stupid statement.
.>, I don't think you could organize yourself, much less a guild.
Oh it's going down now, what race are you going to be so I'm not that one and can kill you?
Ohhh thats a hard one, I'm not sure if orcs, elves, and humans are gonna be the only playable race :/ But if they are ill probaly be an orc, but if there are multiple slots ill be a brutal orc and a nobel elf
Then I'll definitely be a human.
So we've decided that I'm going to play Orc, Wildrogue is going to play Human and Bloodbath20 is going to play Elf. This way we can concentrate on helping everyone and not have to jump around everywhere.
Hey WW, wanna make an Orcinian guild?
Shinkaru wrote:
Hey WW, wanna make an Orcinian guild?

I'm not exactly sure I'm going to join any guilds, we want to make sure that players all have equal opportunity to dominate and construct the world; having a creator in a guild might offset the balance.
Page: 1 2 3 4