VOLDEMORT DIES
WORMTAIL DIES
SNAPE DIES
FRED DIES
DOBBY DIES
HEDWIG DIES
RON MARRIES HERMIONE
HARRY MARRIES GINNY AND HAS 3 KIDS

I'm waiting for that cease and desist e-mail now...
You're not funny.
The funny part is that I have no idea who any of those characters are except for Harry. And that's just cause the book is named after him.
I passed out fliers infront of my bookstore cleaverly disguised as a Jehova Witness pamplet.

Kunark wrote:
You're not funny.

That wasn't the point either. But still, I'm sorry that you can't be amused by simple things...

That's just my own way of expressing the absurdity of this whole "Scholastic suing everyone out of existence" thing over spoilers (see: YTMND and GaiaOnline). And don't tell me it's because of copyright issues, they never gave two scoops of Raisin Bran about that before that spoilers crap.

Plus... if you don't like it (and by "it", I mean my blog entry), you could just do as if you didn't read it. I know you're entitled to your opinion, and you probably have, just like me, this urge to tell everyone who doesn't care. Nevertheless, just so you know, you just wasted about 16 keystrokes, and about 3 mouse clicks (which is still less than what I wasted there :P) just to tell me you thought I wasn't funny... Just thought I'd be nice and let you know.
lol sry