ID:330546

Post your comments here!
Pleas Hyren i wish to talk to you hun.. Add my Email
[email protected]
pleas or may i add you?
Uh, what exactly do you need to talk about?
Hey Hyren this is a EX BLN Player wanted to say thanks personally to you. I will be honest i use to think you were kind of a dick, but i saw your reasoning now for doing so after how buster fucked you, me, and the player base of bln up the ass jail style. i would love to talk sometime if you got the time to spare and the mind to care. add me here or elsewhere. hope your still doing great and successful, if any Admin/GM/Owner could do it, it is you. peace Hyren!
~MDXLionHeart / Starrk
I have left this post here not to suck up, not to criticise, but simply to acknowledge and if possible, encourage.

I'll be frank.

My initial opinion of you was as follows: "Stuck up fucking prick."
However, after watching you handle yourself over the detached periods of time I have hung about BLN.....I have come to respect you.
Simply because you have put up with a plethora of asskissing, unintelligible drivel, and moronic tendencies etc. for years upon years.
And yet......you have remained steadfast in your ideals of justice and fairness, despite what anyone has to say.

So, as asinine and cliche as this may seem.

Remember:

"When there is a will, there is a way."

Peace.

Interesting resignation mate, but you will be missed.I played BLN since its initial inception, back when we had the Cell Phone HUD and such. We talked in-game from time to time over the years, your bluntness always amused me, whether you were bashing Amelie for doing something stupid or banning miscellaneous people from the game.I'm not all surprised at what you said, minus the information about Buster's side deals. For what it's worth, most of the BLN community looked up too you and it is sad to see you go. Best of luck to you in life.

-Shiru
I appreciate everyone's kind words. Hope you all are doing well, too.
Talked with Buster today. This is his thoughts on the game and his motivation for keeping it up. http://www.mediafire.com/?1bplhigy07t4zji
Well now.

That was certainly interesting.

I believe that Buster knows what's best for the game, but as it's originally his creation, he is finding it hard emotionally and psychologically to pass on the baton.

The only thing we can hope for now, is he either becomes the owner he never was, or he stays true to his word.

At this point, only time will tell.....

Stay strong Hyren.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel yet.