"65,000 nex" What's that?

Hmm, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it, its just a matter of when I would get time to, maybe Saturday.
If the nexus was real... it would gain you just about any gaming wish you desire - potentially - based on your score.

Wealth, power, honor, volunteers, you name it - just get the pts. Even against other's wills, but it must be fair.
It's to be seen as a supernatural reality. Not just another game - but a cross over area that binds the very essence of all that's gaming.

Crazy? Yes. But in the midst of the chaos that's the nexus... the key to higher justice awaits you. Or any other desire...

All you need to do is believe what's fair or not with the points - war or otherwise.

But on reaching that level... while the ultimate of gaming rewards can be given not by real money, but by nature and rep, great consequences await those who really violate it - loosing the right to play ANY game.

So, great risk and ultimate reward.
I think in war games the food is bugged
Nemind, I don't need much balance.
are you still around? Just wondering -One of your inspired fans
I am and I aren't, not enough that I haven't seen your message for a month, but still around enough that I pop up now and again and see whats happening on BYOND.

I'm intending to make at least one final update to Wargames, but after that its probably going the way of the dodo. I keep having little projects I start, but nothing I tend to share.
Any chance you'll release the Shining Dream Character Revamped code for others to tinker with?
Oh wow, that is kind of an unusual request! Didn't think anyone really knew about that.

Well, I worked on that with a former GF, Zeen, and she's in the Industry now for graphics design and promotional events; I can try and ask her but I suspect it'll be a no.
Even if you can't share the DSC:Revamped code, I'd be thrilled to get my mitts on the DSC (original) coding.
Page: 1 2