ID:33094

Which one of you made this? The Xx Dark Wizard xX quote is too recent and a bit too obscure for any random ED member to know about it. Oh wait. Maybe not.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/BYOND

Fess up. Apparently made by some guy named PowerOfTehBob, Single-handedly. I'm betting on that Ben G guy. Heard a few bad things on him.
Meh, doesn't matter in the end, it IS ED after all.

Plus, its not that far wrong.
I am mentioned in it, but my username on ED is DarkWizard and I haven't touched the page.
That isn't Ben G. You can tell by the way he types.
I don't see what you guys are talking about.
dedede
Kunark wrote:
That isn't Ben G. You can tell by the way he types.

Indeed.

I have however, seen that type of shit before. I just can't put my finger on it.

--

On the other hand, the last person to troll BYOND's page on Wikipedia was: XeroXen/XiroXin/M3OWS3R
de de fucking de >_>
Looks like we're going to have to hire an Internet Detective.
I know who.
What is funny is alot of it is actually true.
You people don't take hints at all.
Or... we refuse to take someone, who keeps repeating an overused phrase from a comedian who sucks when clearly no one cares, seriously. Or, y'know, even acknowledge them.
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
Or... we refuse to take someone, who keeps repeating an overused phrase from a comedian who sucks when clearly no one cares, seriously. Or, y'know, even acknowledge them.

I love you. Even though you keep on vandalizing the page.
OR MAYBE IT'S AN IMPOSTER
WHERE'S THAT DETECTIVE
Yeah, I keep trying to delete it. :O
Nesso, havn't seen you in a while.
AIM Me! chris062689
i'll take credit if no one else will
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:

I didn't know a comedian used that phrase. o=
It was me.
Page, has disappeared? o.O

Well, see you on MSN sometime Nesso. :P