ID:33703

Poll: What did you think of The Real News Network

Left Bias 11% (1)
Right Bias 0% (0)
Awesome! 88% (8)

Login to vote.

The Real News Network aims to become the first completely independent news source in history, supported completely on user donations and completely shunning government and corporate dollars.

From what I've seen, their stories are fairly balanced. They seem to lean to the left on issues like going into Iraq, but so do I, while I lean to the right on other issues. In the actual news reports they only report the facts, and it is up to make sure you don't mix that up with their discussions.

Otherwise their service I find is extremely fair and balanced. I'd check it out and support a News Network that doesn't kowtow to corporate/government interests
"aims to become the first completely independent news source in history, supported completely on user donations and completely shunning government and corporate dollars."

Several news services aren't funded by corporations or Governments, and act Independent. Perhaps the first in the US, but not in the world :p

Taking a look at their stances now.
Liberal Conservative (sometimes known as Social Conservative), which means they are generally supportive of capitalisation but support liberal movement and the responsibility to help others. It remains to see whether they'll stay that way though.

Several news services aren't funded by corporations or Governments, and act Independent. Perhaps the first in the US, but not in the world :p

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to take a look at them so could you provide links to them.
Um quick question..Whats right and whats left? 0_0
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:

Conservative = Right
Liberal = Left

Don't understand what a conservative or liberal is?

it doesn't really matter, its all stupid political bullshit.
Nothing anyone writes can be completely unbiased. If you just want the facts, read an encyclopedia.
Of course, in Australia, the Liberals are right wing, and liberals are left wing.

;)