ID:34900

You know what private parts and opinions have in common? When you display them for the world to see, you're gonna get your ass handed to ya!

Why am I saying this? Because of a phenomenon that's as old as the internet itself: post opinion, receive flamewar.

Just had that thought when browsing through blogs, and seeing how it's impossible for people to just "agree to disagree".
No one likes to agree to disagree because the other person's opposing viewpoint is obviously wrong, and can't be allowed to stand... On top of being wrong itself, it also implies that your viewpoint is wrong, and is thus an indirect insult...

No one can live with that... All opposing views must be attacked, at whatever cost, and by whatever means, even if that degenerates into flaming...
Shut up SSX no one likes you, your opinion is wrong because I say it is. You suck
[/sarcasm]]
Miles's page looks similar to mine. And we made our keys on the same day.
I disagree! JERK!
So what you're saying here is that if I show you my cock, and you formulate an opinion... Then we just had sex?
The Naked Ninja wrote:
So what you're saying here is that if I show you my cock, and you formulate an opinion... Then we just had sex?

Not THAT kind of "agreement"... I think I'll pass...