nvm
why wont byond work on my labtop?
hello falacy hows going hey man could ya not play bleach eternity its rocks sooo much but please do it only 30 peopel are waiting to play or more ;d
hey Falacy can u estimate a date when Celestial Chaos: Neo comes out? im looking forward to playing it XP i been waiting a long time XD
Falacy when is HU 2 Coming out.
Falacy can i host Heroes united plz me msn is [email protected]

plz
Falacy on April 3, 2009 the Main server for Dragonball Z: Heroes United crash. But the thing is that when i login my Level, Power level, Ki, Ki Def, Str, Def, and Z points went down Significantly. And now when i Level up i dont gain any KI and KI Def, i hope that this is some kind of Glitch. I know u probably dont give a crap about this but still i just have to ask, can u PLEASE find out whats wrong and fix it PLEASE. Because it looks like to me that who every fix the Main server did something to my file, which i consider as hacking. So i ask of you, can you PLEASE check this out for me, Please. Thank You
falacy hpoefully u read this and bring back Bleach Eternity...
Hey falacy bleach eternity is doing great and everyone wants you to update it can u at least tell us why u lost interest in it when its the best game on byond???
Falacy plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase plase Give we all trade
falacy plzz can u get trade back plzz plzz
from dragonaball z heroes united can you get trade back plzzzz
Sigh..you see how about every message has the name 'falacy' in it. You're all fucking annoying worshippers..
Falacy I am A big Fan of youre games and the most i am waiting to update Bleach Eternity AND Dragon BAll HEroes United2 i love dragon balls and when i heard is made by you i was so happy but i saw isnt any server please start it and i have a lvl 50 byakuya shinkai and i need the bankai can you upload the next version 11.0 you have updated 10.8 but we need 11.0 please Upload!
hey i signed up for a year cause ur dragon ballz HU game is freaken sweat btw if u read this make dbzhu2 set up to play one player it says its one player but there isnt a download button and so i cant play it
all thay iz tuh sey iz u's iz all naaabzzz....
Why do you feel compelled to comment on a 2 year old post?
Vexonater wrote:
Why do you feel compelled to comment on a 2 year old post?

Because I know people would no longer post here. So I am "compelled" to say the things I've said. :P

Probably don't make sense but I don't care, because your a nub troll.
... dont forget meh
#101!!!!!!! :D

Hi Fal!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6