Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
ID:352621

Ok first Kajika why didnt u leaved it like it was 2 years ago wehre u could walk and duell in arenas?

SO ok BUT WEHRE IS IT NOW IM WAITING FOR 1 YEAR FOR IT TO COME ONLINE I WANNA PLAY D-M-O its my favorite game all time and its not online why?
^
Why the hell are you speaking as if a game dev owes it to you to let you play? I get where you're coming from, but you may want to adjust your tone if you expect to be taken seriously enough for Kaj to reply.
Tone? Its text. And he never says he owes him. It's just the way he types out his sentence that makes him seem like that. Calm down bro.
I agree with Razeth, I wish it was left like it was 2 years ago.Its was better than any other Yugioh game on Byond.
Duel Monsters Online forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Tone? Its text. And he never says he owes him. It's just the way he types out his sentence that makes him seem like that. Calm down bro.

The overbearing way he structured his sentence just screams "gimme gimme gimme." Not once did I see the word please or thanks in that post. Maybe you should read it again, and stop wasting your time defending unappreciative, self-entitled people, unless you want to be lumped in with them.
Your wasting your time , I don't care - I just wanted to state my opinion.
i miss the old days
*sigh* i miss the original so much it was so awsome i loved how u could use cards that were from the show like the seal of oricalcose (cant spell it) and the 3 legendary dragons and blue flame swordsman
In response to Darkdemon111
Darkdemon111 wrote:
*sigh* i miss the original so much it was so awsome i loved how u could use cards that were from the show like the seal of oricalcose (cant spell it) and the 3 legendary dragons and blue flame swordsman

Yea I remember those cards (:

And Kajika said the reason of the old system/game not being used anymore is that the new BYOND updates keep/have broken it , so he'd rather start anew.
yea ok sorry for my writings but im german.

ok its notlike the old oen but my real question was when will it come online plz answer kajika plz cause i realy want to play its the best yugioh game ive evry played cause tag duells and more
O.o German with a key link that
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Darkdemon111 wrote:

Yea I remember those cards (:

And Kajika said the reason of the old system/game not being used anymore is that the new BYOND updates keep/have broken it , so he'd rather start anew.

lol I remember the seperate deck editor...that had its own hub.... used to always bake a zombie deck..
well that sucks well dose anyone know when dmo will come back up i want to duel some more i miss it lol
This is Jamesuknow59. Everyone in the Duel Monster Online community that is still around watching the forums. Come play YGOPro http://www.ygopro.co/