ID:35753

My father went into hospital today, at roughly 9am for a chest x-ray.

About 12pm, they rang us and told us they were keeping him over night. I was never informed why.

About 3:30pm, mother rings me up at work and informs me that at 3:00pm, my father has had a heart attack. He is now being transported (via plane) to a Melbourne hospital.

That's the news so far.
Oh im so sorry hope it all turns out fine Tib <3.
Same here, I hope your dad's shadow looks over you for a long time and that this turns out ok.
That's got to be tough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your pop.
=(
Hopefully your dad pulls through dude. And I wasn't too far from you when I was in Florida... I was living right outside of Vero Beach.
Sorry to hear that, Tib. I hope he pulls through and you get some more time with him.
Ouch, that sucks. I hope he gets better.
Look him in the eye, put your finger in his face, and shout, demandingly, "Stop it! You stop having heart attacks right now!"

That'll teach him. Make a card from CaptFalcon33035 saying "Get well now." I'll pray to every god I know about for your dad. If there is one, at least I'll have a good chance of reaching him if I pray to them all.
:(. I hope he gets better. Tell him some guy who works on stuffs on the internet has his back, and wink at him like so: ";)".

(P.S. You never did tell me what that bug with account.php was)
The bank industry will do that :(
The Naked Ninja wrote:
Hopefully your dad pulls through dude. And I wasn't too far from you when I was in Florida... I was living right outside of Vero Beach.

Not that far at all really. Just, you know, an ocean. Not that big of a deal. <.<

@Audeuro: Click on the Mobius and Tiberath links in account.php