ID:35827

I finally got around to setting up some decent images for the new layout. If you're curious the panel is from this months Green Lantern.
I screwed up the text pretty bad so there wasn't much point in making it in italics like it should be. I doubt I'll ever fix it, but who knows?

It's a bit image heavy, but my blog doesn't get much traffic anyway so I don't think people will mind.

The comments page is still pretty stock standard. I might work on improving it but heavily modified comment pages tend to annoy me even when they look good.

I highly recommend not using it on your blog as most of the functions don't work and if you look at the CSS you'll see it's fairly sloppy (I had zero idea how to do any of this when I started). Plus it says 'DarkView' in big letters on the banner. That's a little specific.

[Edit: Polls are now working (I think I've only done one so it was no big deal). Of course it's presented a new problem, there's no background on the editing box. I guess I'll have to update that as well. I might make up some next and previous page buttons as well.]
Best css i've seen yet. Nice job.
Looks pretty good. Might want to add the border to the comments page, though.
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!
Make it more to the left, shouldn't have to side scroll to see the ends of words you are writing