ID:35940

Keywords: colbert

Poll: He is...

the best candidate. 15% (3)
the truthiest candidate. 10% (2)
the only candidate. 5% (1)
STEVEN COLBERT! 68% (13)

Login to vote.

Move over Ron Paul, you're nothing now! A new candidate(and now the most popular one on the internet), dedicated to truthiness, has entered the race!

Stephen Colbert, beloved host of the Colbert Report has decided to enter the fray. Stephen Colbert just announced that he's officially considering whether he will announce that he's running for President of the United States The Daily Show!

HERE: http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/ player.jhtml?ml_video=118625&is_large=true

Only fifteen minutes later, on an even more prestigious show, he officially announced his candidacy!

HERE: http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/ player.jhtml?ml_video=118597&is_large=true

BYOND Prime will have non-stop coverage of the Colbert campaign!
Honestly, I think this is so stupid. He is a damn comedian, he knows nothing about running a country. If he even wins this whole voting thing, he can't become president. He does not have the background nor the proper requirements to do so. He is not even in the government. I think this is ridiculous and it is ruining the votes Ron Paul and other candidates could have gotten.

He should just stop now before he ruins the whole voting process. Anyone who votes for him is a fool.

*EDIT: Although I do respect him as a comedian, it is stupid for him to run. For God's sake, he was in Half-Baked. I mean, c'mon. =/
A bit old, but awesome all the same.

Also, Cavern, he's only running in South Carolina*, so he can't win.

I think it's awesome Doritos is sponsoring him.

*On both Tickets :P
I agree with Cavern, wasting votes on other good candidates
Ron Paul and other candidates could have gotten.

Ron Paul won't get any votes...
Cavern said:
Honestly, I think this is so stupid. He is a damn comedian, he knows nothing about running a country.

That's kind of the point.
Worldweaver wrote:

Why not?
lulz
ron paul will win
Cavern wrote:
Worldweaver wrote:

Why not?

He has something like less than 1% poll ratings.
Bloodbath you're an idiot
Ron Paul is a big fat racist and everyone knows this! His support will consist of white supremacists and the ignorant!
Colberts not funny.
Cavern wrote:
he knows nothing about running a country.

Since when was the ability to run a country ever a requirement for presidency?
L.O.L is stupid.
Jamesburrows speaks the truth. The president has to speak for the people. And he definetly does! :D

FYI worldweaver, its Stephen! a true fan would know that!
Cavern wrote:
*EDIT: Although I do respect him as a comedian, it is stupid for him to run. For God's sake, he was in Half-Baked. I mean, c'mon. =/

Nope, he sure wasn't. You're probably thinking of Bob Saget.
He did do some voice acting on Harvey Birdman attorney at law. Which rocked!
I am a supporter of Steven Colbert, and I'm not from America!
Comedians are surprisingly smart people.

And, I mean, look at everybody else that's running and has ran in the past few years. They're all just dirty politicians whose only skills come from what they learned in school and the military. I'd like someone in office that could bring creative solutions to our problems as they are dynamic problems that can't be solved with generic solutions.

If Colbert were to seriously run and were eligable to run, he would have a very good chance of winning. That's what's good about celebrities (well, smart ones), is unlike the typical know-it-all that doesn't have the popularity or resources, they actually have a chance at winning.

Sadly though someone like him would still probably lose unless they affiliated themselves with a party like the republicans.
Colbert just isn't funny, though. He's floating on Stewart's success. If Stewart were to get out of the running (in showbiz, I mean), Colbert would go back to giving sexual favours in the gutter.
Colbert just isn't funny, though. He's floating on Stewart's success. If Stewart were to get out of the running (in showbiz, I mean), Colbert would go back to giving sexual favours in the gutter.

I think he's hilarious! =D

But anyways, I apologize deeply to the future president for my misspelling of his name.
Page: 1 2