ID:36036

Please tell me I am not the only one who realizes that he simply RENAMED THE ENTIRE PROTOSS RACE.

Seriously, both drawings I've seen so far look exactly the the protoss.
Yeah but think how big his thing is. ;)
Let's get the japs in here to draw up the hentai right now!
It's all good. His Protoss looks better than Starcraft's. :D
Actually, to be honest, I haven't played Starcraft for more than ten minutes, ever, and I don't remember what the Protoss look like.

[Edit]
Okay, looking at a picture of the Protoss I can see where you'd see the similiarity, but I don't think they look exactly like it. A few people have said they look more like more human-like versions of the Xenomorphs (link) or a biological Cylons (link).
So when is someone going to invent some aliens that are actually alien? Too much Star Trek, I tell you!
All of startrek's aliens are humans with facepaint =p
Popisfizzy wrote:
Actually, to be honest, I haven't played Starcraft for more than ten minutes, ever, and I don't remember what the Protoss look like.

[Edit]
Okay, looking at a picture of the Protoss I can see where you'd see the similiarity, but I don't think they look exactly like it. A few people have said they look more like more human-like versions of the Xenomorphs (link) or a biological Cylons (link).

No no no Fizz. Protoss is the name of a race in Starcraft. Your thing looks nothing like it. It's the fact that you named it Protoss that he's getting at.
I named it Plasmeus, not Protoss. The name stems from that fact that they were originally supposed to be made of plasma, but I scrapped that idea a while ago.
Jesus christ, you guys are totally missing the point here: Fizz's thing!
BigBoiD wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

[Edit]

No no no Fizz. Protoss is the name of a race in Starcraft. Your thing looks nothing like it. It's the fact that you named it Protoss that he's getting at.

Im pretty sure I was saying it look like the protoss actually, because it does look very similar.
DDSR wrote:
Im pretty sure I was saying it look like the protoss actually, because it does look very similar.

...which wasn't supposed to happen. :/
Ohh, I get it. Fizz's wang is huge.
@kunark: Look at the blog post "Fizz's Thingy". The far away leg looks like a huge wang.
DDSR wrote:
@kunark: Look at the blog post "Fizz's Thingy". The far away leg looks like a huge wang.

Uh... no?
Evre wrote:
DDSR wrote:

Uh... no?

Uh. Yes. Im going to make a post to prove it.