ID:36085

You guys are all getting riled up for nothing, the hubs surpressed. Goditz will take the paypal button down, it will be restored and youll all start realizing that you celebrated over nothing.

For all of you who thought the byond admins started actually cracking down on stolen code on byond, yeah your jumping the gun.

Edit: Told you so.
FUCKING OWNED.
I mean... cool.
He should be banned from BYOND he knows damn well that fan based games cannot not receive pay not one cent NONE NILL NADA NULL

if(src.money||src.game=="fanbased"){BanFromByond(src.key,src .address)}
&&, ATHK, not ||
Meh i don't care its just a joke not the real code :P.

I have the real code stored away keeping it safe until byond wants it :P.
A.T.H.K wrote:
He should be banned from BYOND he knows damn well that fan based games cannot not receive pay not one cent NONE NILL NADA NULL

if(src.money||src.game=="fanbased"){BanFromByond(src.key,src .address)}

LOL, all people with money OR a fangame get banned from byond.
Well, your joke would imply that if a game takes money or is based on a preexisting entity, then you'd be banned from BYOND.
Yep thats how it should be :P.
rofl
Like what I do? Enough to hook me up?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Like what I do? Enough to hook me up?

No. :D

Also, I hope this post wasn't directed to me, for making topic asking a question.
If your going to pull something like that at least make it sneaky. Dont just put the button on the hub.
They removed their ranking policy and added a donation button.

Very smart, Goditz.
Rugg wrote:

Very smart, Goditz.

his explanation of it was something similar to "BYOND is making hundreds of dollars off of me, im going to find a way to collect htat coin for myself. Fuck em"

Yeah, not really made up at all. But im paraphrasing.
Masterdan wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Very smart, Goditz.

his explanation of it was something similar to "BYOND is making hundreds of dollars off of me, im going to find a way to collect htat coin for myself. Fuck em"

And aren't you doing that also by having a donation button?
Kalzar wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Very smart, Goditz.

And aren't you doing that also by having a donation button?

on my member page? GOA is a subset of who i am on byond, so logically donating to me is NOT donating to GOA.

At any rate i only spend that money on server costs anyway. But no its not the same.
Keeth wrote:
FUCKING OWNED.
I mean... cool.

I know