ID:36412

About two weeks ago I had asked my father to renew this membership via Paypal. He did, but oddly enough it isnt showing up. My membership is still at around 25+ days left. This is my first time renewing my membership, so im not sure if it goes down to zero then renews, or if it does it as soon as you pay another $15. I have the email confirmation of the purchase my father made aswell. Does anyone know why my membership isnt renewing?
It should just add on to your days you have left if it goes through.
It should've processed by now, maybe Tom will see this and be able to help you out.
funny thing is I bought a years membership and months later I got cut off :/ didnt bother to report it cause I seriously doubt anyone would care so u might be screwed
I dont see why they wouldnt care. The membership isnt free.

You should have reported it, instead of losing $15.
Has anyone seen Tom on thier pager or anything recently?
This sounds like a job for the support form.
We do care. Mostly likely Tom & company just have not seen the Paypal transfer email yet, or it got overlooked. If you send a friendly and polite message via the support form Audeuro posted, someone will check it out as quickly as possible.

Dark Emerald - if that is truely the case, and you still do not have member access, then use the same support form and provide dates when you sent the money and for what key.

Personally, it looks to me that it is you who didn't care to follow up on the issue, not the BYOND staff.
digitalmouse wrote:
We do care. Mostly likely Tom & company just have not seen the Paypal transfer email yet, or it got overlooked. If you send a friendly and polite message via the support form Audeuro posted, someone will check it out as quickly as possible.

Dark Emerald - if that is truely the case, and you still do not have member access, then use the same support form and provide dates when you sent the money and for what key.

Personally, it looks to me that it is you who didn't care to follow up on the issue, not the BYOND staff.

Well, Digitalmouse i emailed the support forum about the problem, and i got an email back, telling me that they found the problem and had fixed it. But it didnt fix at all, and ive got 9 days left on this membership.

I emailed them agian about 2 days after and am waiting for a reply.