Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
COW RP FOR PRESIDENT
Ezzert wrote:
Please unband me from Cow RPG i read the rules many times now or at least not IP band me because my brothers play this game :{.............. I will check every minute if im not band or IP band

You spammed this on Bo's blog, I taught him how to block you from it. You're banned, deal with it.
Cow RP is..........awesome yet.....weird. When you are dead....you can go the the real world but noone can see you or hear you.

Like i said.....WEIRD.
Koollan wrote:
Cow RP is..........awesome yet.....weird. When you are dead....you can go the the real world but noone can see you or hear you.

Like i said.....WEIRD.

You mean as a ghost, which is not weird at all, it allows you to see what's going on without ICing in OOC.
well i got ip banned its been a week so wtf....
The players on cow RP refuse to RP alot, which causes me to hate the game, but still like it, I give it a 6.5/10 and the LAG recently is suckign worse than ever, so for Lag I give an overal of 6.0, but when theres low lag, and no noob griefers, I give it a 9.5/10
It is a good game, 9/10, however the people playing it usually demote it very highly, but the game is still awesome, definitely 9/10 when playing with friends or non-noobs.
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Version 424.993)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Nathan112230.
Connecting to byond://131.191.78.168:8888.......................failed
8====3
The new additions are great
Boats = Great (Easy to strand someone though)
Hair and beards aren't out yet but they will be awesome (Especially with the games first NPC: Barbera The Cow [ a barber] would make that so much better)
Cannons should never be released. It would strand many people in the ocean with more grief.

I like the new graphics, now if bo would make the peoples feet move and the charcters bob up and down...

Now, being a game called Cow RP, and icons of cows, why are cow related names not allowed? A little dumb.

Griefers, obviously shit, they should have a tutorial for anyone who has never logged in: (i.e. "RaiToriko has joined CRP for the first time! He will be taking the tutorial then join the game for the first time!")

A tutorial would include how to chop trees, mine, build a boat dig holes, steer a boat, build houses, etc. Like that of the really annoying game Runescape.

Well all in all:
9/10, great game, Good job Bo, just clean up the grief fest.
Tutorial Idea E-Mailed to Bo!
I GOT BANNED FOR MAKING A JOKE PLX UNABNN ME>
Personally, I belive that Cow RPs communeity is a bit on the lacking side, for example, 80% or the players are Just Starting to me it seems

The system however is fantasmal

COW RP FIVE STARS OF AWSOMENESS!

Rofl.. I got IPBanned off of the game and my forum account was suspended for a year. Thats fucking HILARIOUS. Also, Cow RPs community sucks. I give it a 3/10. Good gameplay, fun overall, just that most of the game is about the community. Which sucks.
Receptionist wrote:
Rofl.. I got IPBanned off of the game and my forum account was suspended for a year. Thats fucking HILARIOUS. Also, Cow RPs community sucks. I give it a 3/10. Good gameplay, fun overall, just that most of the game is about the community. Which sucks. Also, another thing. It's not grievers. It's griefers.
The only fun part of the game is when you DO grief and then log off before they can ban you.
Rugg wrote:
The only fun part of the game is when you DO grief and then log off before they can ban you.

You can't escape bans, idiot. The ban system is too good.
Static IP, multiple keys.

Hello.
Guys, your comments are unnecessary.

Rugg: A static IP means your IP address does not change. This doesn't aid you in the escape of a ban, if anything it hinders your attempts. I believe you mean dynamic IP.

Warren: There's no such thing as a perfect ban system. There are multiple ways to enforce a ban, but every method can be beaten. All you can do is hope the banned user isn't very intelligent.

Now please stop the unnecessary bickering or take it to your pager.
Warren: There's no such thing as a perfect ban system. There are multiple ways to enforce a ban, but every method can be beaten. All you can do is hope the banned user isn't very intelligent.

Sorry it looked like that, but I meant you couldn't escape bans by logging out. Not that it's invincible.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5