Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
The new one, even uglyer with some GMs....
GMs that are overpowered..... refering to CowRP4Lifes experince.... She says Savato was a ROBOT in the castle and killed the real king !
Cow RP Rocks = D
Griefers should be banned....
Cow RP is great in its current incarnation.
An admin with the name starting with 'T' randomly muted me, called me an idiot and round-banned me just for amusement. What a fucking prick he is.
I have played better games than this one with a better RP system and you're right people do kill for no reason on here its kinda noobish. I usually Play Dragon Ball Generations it has a pretty well balanced RP and actual rules for instance when you kill you have to post an RP of doing so or attacking most people that are considered good Rpers will RP everything that they do and for instance I could say (*used to represent an RP*) *Karra Shunto would take her hands raising them to the sky then bringing them back to her side Looking to the man who had questioned her power saying "Masenkoooooooooo" then placing her hands together palms faced outwards she woudl bring them infront of her body at about mid torso height before saying "HAAAAA" (yeah I knwo Masenko whatever sue me) her body would begin to shimmer with an odd electrostatic light as a beam of pure white yellow energy would burst fourth from her hands engulfing everything in its path trees grass and even dirt the passing of the beam leaving schorched places and the smell of burning Ozone in the air as she lowers her hands exhausted she would smile softly as she knew she had proved her point.* and that would be the end of an RP that I would use on Dragonball generations just for instance then lets say it was a killing RP you have a countdown verb in your options/channels tab you woudl input 60 seconds for someone to write a counter RP if they dont; respond you have every right to complete your rp the problem with this game is that there is no real RP system in place most I've seen someone RP is Whover plays Azure Knight or whatever hi sname is he killed me for being disrespictful to a demon and he rp'd everything it was actually pretty god they were one liners but it was nice see most ppl write 1-3 word Rps like *John Smith Kiks ur face* then they spam attack till ur dead not giving you a chance to rp back and the reboot verb actually hurts RP one person could be having a great round while 2-3 ppl are having a horrible one so they pick yes reboot then become king or whatever and screw up royally just my opinion on this game guys it has potential to say the least but its being help back by those few ppl that dont; have a clue what RP is
PENGUINS, there is no admin named "T".

WarHorse, the Cow RP combat system is automated specifically to prevent things like "counter RPs". Battles where you can counter with whatever you imagine quickly devolve into heated arguments akin to 6 year olds playing with Transformers, and usually involve a lot of god moding (like your example, where you demolish everything with lightning). A simplified, automated combat system removes any reason to argue about whether or not the other person had time to dodge, or if the attacker was accurate enough to puncture the aorta.
I remember that game, Cowed. It used such system, WarHorse. It was based on stalking someone until you finished the emote, then activating the timer, and if he didn't finish the emote at time you could rush towards him and just non-lethal the heck out of the person. I don't think that would be a good idea. Combat on Cow RP seems fine, my only complaint are shackles. Anyone with two steel swords can simply blunt and shackle the king before he wakes up. And if he DOES wake up and tries to walk away, shackles have a bug where you can just follow after him and continue shackling. These flaws destroy any sort of combat RP, where whoever has shackles or looted a guard can, for the sakes of victory, blunt anyone and shackle them instantly. Yes, I know that people might rush to help the person shackled, but still. Fix these bugs, please, even though I don't think the game is being updated anymore.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5