Return of Las Noches

by BeProductions
Imagine playing in a world of shear command and conquer, amongst spiritual and physical enemies.
ID:373305

Return of Las Noches

A unique bleach game, heavily based on Bustercannon's Bleach Las Noches
With this game, we strive to bring back the old Bleach Las Noches experience with some improvements and unique touches! Forums, preview videos and more content coming soon!

The Staff

Yip Man (YipManYip) - Owner, Programmer, Hoster, Hub Developer, Forum Developer
HomeRunKid (Zaraki Junior) - Co-Owner, Mapper, Advertiser, Game Moderator
Reece Wata Geese (raw2910) - Staff Member, Graphics Designer, Pixel Artist, Game Moderator
Kamikaze (samuel89895) - Staff Member, Head Mapper, Pixel Artist, Game Moderator

© All the coding is original work and its rights are owned by BeProductions ©

Free Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
Sigh, ahh the days i wasted on this game, never again will that happen, i'm sorry guys, im out of Las Noches but i wish you luck on your games progression; I'm Stuck with Flyff now if anyone cares :3

All the best, SDZ.
Hoping this will actually make it to an official launch x.x;
if it really comes back up again i will cry for real...
But u guys got some hard work to go... quality coding done... which needs to be continued now.
I hope u guys can keep the quality standard.

Best wishes and good luck, u will want it to get back what your work deserves

Fake
Hm...Yip man bro,its me NWR,enter byond or something for talking... (plz do it..) and i want see ur game on that week! GOOD LUCK.
Any updates, like a possible release time?
Forget dese guys, take your time, and make it perfect. Im so happy u guys bringing it bac.Fuck neimo, u guys r awesome
In response to Slopybattle
Slopybattle wrote:
Forget dese guys, take your time, and make it perfect. Im so happy u guys bringing it bac.Fuck neimo, u guys r awesome

I will not feed you troll meat.
What? Well, Im pretty sure Beproductoins doesnt take your money and does nothing with it. I gave you like $15 dollars and you didnt do anything.
good luck with it , cant wait pls tell me when your done thanks
when is it coming out
this is never coming out
Yea you are right honestly this was just a troll.
In response to Yoboyjaycash
Yoboyjaycash wrote:
What? Well, Im pretty sure Beproductoins doesnt take your money and does nothing with it. I gave you like $15 dollars and you didnt do anything.

trolled