ID:38146

Keywords: learndm
I have one of the(if not the) easiest class in our high school(Digital Communications) next semester, so I'll have plenty of time to do crap on the computer. I'm hoping to spend that time learning DM(it'll be about 3 hours a week of free time in this class). I've been trying to commit to learn, but I've never really been able to, so I hope this time it'll be different. Wish me luck?
its easy! *wacks DP in face* good luck ^^
lol Gl,but wats DC?o.o i feel stupid for asking xD
It's supposed to be a class about digital things(like digital cameras, microphones, and other digital things). The guy who teaches the class is a self made millionaire(via stocks/computer programming on a Godly level, so he spends his time in class playing the stock market, which gives everyone about 3/5s of the week to do whatever we please. He also knows how to create a program on the iMacs we use in class that will bypass the school's internet filter. Pretty snazzy I htink
AHA. I do believe I've found you after weeks of searching DP! Who would've thought its the same name as hokagesroom... Boy, do I feel like a dofus.

~As you know me, Orosan
Ya i never fully learnt dm never really had the drive after lik 3 years i get it fully now well it takes commitment but byond is the easiest coding program to use be happy lol Good Luck