ID:38911

ANIME OVERDOSE!

"Anime Overdose; a very funny, satirical Action-Adventure RPG that inmerses you into the world of a handful of widely known Anime. Being sucked into your JUMP manga takes you into an alternate dimension where the possibilities are unbound. Speak with your favorite anime superstars and learn their powers."

Tayoko (me)
Game Designer, Art

Vermolius
Project Producer, Primary Programmer

The grand cast is set, and we are way on our way to making this baby. I am completely grateful that I'm working with Verm, he is a one of a kind genius. He is able to take my ideas and amplify and execute them with ease.

Since I don't understand most of the programming issues we overcame, I'll be bloging about my experiences while Iconing this beast. I found that, while working in a team of well driven individuals, my pixel work not only amplifies, it quickens. This boost is sure fun to play with. I took the path of making the game look very clean and cartoon like. A very simplistic and visible style, using games like pokemon, Mario and Zelda as examples. This is very unlike me, for I'm more of a detailed oriented artist, so things where giving me trouble when it came down to simplifying. Earlier today I was working on a mud tile, and well, after 7 tries I got it to mach the "simplistic" style I wanted. Who knew simple would be so hard for me. HAHA

Till we meet again Byonders..

P.s. I opened applications for pixel artist looking to join my site. When doing so, please provide several links to your work.